DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
All the company or product logos included on this site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. It is the expressed intent of Supergraphicdecal.com that any unauthorized use of the aforementioned items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Supergraphicdecal.com does not represent any manufacturers, organizations or companies displayed in the online store. All products, including vinyl decals are available at and by the request of customers. Purchase of any product from Supergraphicdecal.com is not authorization for the use of any specific logo or trademark nor does Supergraphicdecal.com represent that it has obtained such authority to grant such use by the purchaser. By clicking “Add to Cart” you convey to Supergraphicdecal.com that you have authority (if required) to use the above artwork. While a majority of the designs are submitted by users, Supergraphicdecal.com has no intent to infringe any trademark or copyright. Therefore, if your logo appears on this site, contact us and we will have it immediately removed.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
We understand Intellectual property is hard to grasp in terms of what is legal or illegal but we make every effort to work with IP holders when they contact us about an item we are selling. Please keep this in mind when submitting art. Supergraphicdecal.com does not claim to own the right or have permission to sell officially licensed merchandise of any kind, or make claims to have made the art produced on this site for sale. Supergraphicdecal.com operates under the Fair Use laws as stated in sections of the U.S. Code to sell parody art items which protects user made fan art. All items for sale are user submitted original parody items therefore are not copyrighted by anyone but that user. Items are original pieces of art based on popular iconic figures, media personalities, historical figures, to which Supergraphicdecal.com makes no claim of ownership.
The copyrighted work will be removed immediately of being notified as long as the below mentioned information is supplied. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Supergraphicdecal.com with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- The link of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.